General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which becomes effective on 25 May 2018 Abingdon Concert Band has created the following statements explaining what data we collect, how we collect it, what we use it for, how we protect it, how you can request to see what we hold and how you can opt out.
- Statement for Band Members
- Statement for Previous Band Members
- Statement for Vacancy Queries / Waiting List
- Statement for Playing Day Contact List
- Statement for Deps Contact List
In addition, if you sign up to our newsletter we will collect your email address which is stored on the band’s mail list database within MailChimp. On signing up you will receive an email stating our policy and explaining how you can unsubscribe at any time.